2016 VOTER REGISTRATION
CLICK on MIDDLESEX to access form.
Registration. To register to vote in New Jersey you must be:
- A United States citizen
- I am at least 17 years old, and understand
that you may not vote until reaching the age of 18.
- A resident of the county for 30 days before
- The registrant must complete a Voter
Registration Application and/or Party Affiliation Form.
- Mail or deliver the Voter Registration
Application Form to: Commissioner of
Registration, Mr. Daniel Frankel 11 Kennedy
Boulevard, East Brunswick, NJ 08816-1250 Phone- 732-745-3471
- COUNTY website
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Registration must be
received at least 21 days prior to Election.