2016 VOTER REGISTRATION UPDATE
http://www.state.nj.us/state/elections/voting-information.html - CLICK on MIDDLESEX to access form.
Voter Registration. To register to vote in New Jersey you must be:
- A United States citizen
- I am at least 17 years old, and understand that you may not vote until reaching the age of 18.
- A resident of the county for 30 days before the election
- The registrant must complete a Voter Registration Application and/or Party Affiliation Form.
- Mail or deliver the Voter Registration Application Form to: Commissioner of Registration, Mr. Daniel Frankel 11 Kennedy Boulevard, East Brunswick, NJ 08816-1250 Phone- 732-745-3471
- COUNTY website
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Registration must be received at least 21 days prior to Election.