What is Parent Access?
Parent Access is a safe and secure way to view your child’s school record for
the current school year. The school district allows access to the
following information for students in all grade levels, Kindergarten through 12th Grade.
- Your child or children’s Marking Period, Exam and Final Grades
- Your child or children’s interim reports and report cards
- Your child or children’s daily attendance record
- Teacher Gradebook assignments and assignment grades for your child or children.
To Establish a New Account
If you would like to establish a Parent Access account, please download and complete the form below. If your child attends Monroe Township High School, please bring the completed form and identification (preferably a NJ driver’s license) to the main office or guidance department in the high school.
If your child attends Monroe Township Middle School, Applegarth Elementary School, Barclay Brook Elementary School, Brookside Elementary School, Mill Lake Elementary School, Oak Tree Elementary School or Woodland Elementary School please bring the completed form and identification to the main office of that school.
· Existing Members, Please Click the Link Below
If you have already requested an account, and your identity has been validated at your child's school and you are having problems signing on to the system, please contact Karen Rucando via email at Karen.Rucando@monroe.k12.nj.usor 732-521-2882 x 6050.Thank You