Student Supply List
- 1- 2-pocket folder (with child’s name written on the outside of the folder)
- 1- ½ inch 3-ring binder
- 1- highlighter
- 1 or more- Dry Erase marker(s)
- 1- pack of post-it notes (size 3 x 3)
- 1- pencil case to hold all belongings (should fit easily inside desks, students are welcome to bring their own crayons but a small pack will be supplied for each student)
- 1- glue stick or small pack of glue sticks
- 2 or more erasers (pencil toppers or large rectangular)
- 1- backpack (make sure your child is able to carry the book-bag on their own, please refrain from bags with wheels)
- 1- lunch box (used for lunch and a healthy snack)
- Please send in a healthy snack, separate from your child’s lunch that can be eaten sometime during the school day. This “snack break” is a “working snack” and students will be munching while they are working. Therefore, please don’t send in difficult to eat items or food that creates a “mess”. Additionally, snacks loaded with sugar defeat the purpose. Remind your child that it is not a lunch and the snack is intended to be a healthy “brain pick-me-up”.
(Optional, but appreciated items, these will be used throughout the school year)
- Boxes of Tissues
- Ziploc Bags- all sizes: sandwich, quart, gallon
- Baby wipes or Clorox wipes
- Antibacterial hand sanitizer
- Extra pencils, gluesticks, post-it notes, dry-erase markers, and erasers
- Other items may be requested throughout the year if needed.
Please label all of your child’s personal items such as: book bags, jackets, lunch boxes, crayons, notebooks, folders, and binders.
As a class we will share: glue sticks, highlighters, pencils, dry erase markers, tissues, etc. Therefore, you do not need to label these items.*A printable version is available on the Summer Letters and Documents Page