Hello Room 7 Families,
While you are shopping for supplies, here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Crayola brand is the best for markers and crayons. Basic colors only (no pastels)
- Write your child's names on the pink erasers as they get lost ALL the time. Sharpie works best.
- Choose different colored marble notebooks for each subject for easy identification.
- The sterilite supply box (hard case) should snap shut - no zippers
- Purchase a black Sharpie for yourself to help you label the supplies.
Have fun choosing your supplies. I will always let you know when supplies need to be replenished. Sometimes I may ask for other supplies as the year progresses.
See you soon,